WARNING: do not give false feedback Latest Rakion trades Trade Tools Gold Members

Announce me!

rakion.biz is now accpepting GOLD MEMBER
rakion.biz Need Two New Moderator

Gift me!

Win free stuff! Check out the events hosted by Rakion.biz members!
Are you a Gold Member? Enter the free monthly Cash draw!
-->

Donated?

Be sure to let KYLEE know by sending him a private message!

Help us help you!

All your donations help to pay for our server bill and any additional costs to provide you with the best features.

We are PayPal Verified!

What it Means to be Verified To become Verified, a PayPal member in Canada must provide us with proof that he or she has opened an account at a bank or other financial institution. Because these institutions are required by law to screen account holders, PayPal's verification process increases security when you pay parties you do not know. Please note that PayPal's verification system does not constitute an endorsement of a member, nor a guarantee of a member's business practices. You should always consider other indicators when evaluating members, including length of PayPal membership and reputation scores (on eBay or other auction sites, if applicable). -->

Rakion.biz Spotlight

We're on Facebook

Facebook page

AND TWITTER

View tweets

Friends

Bunge Holes
Rakion League
Shonorukyo

lololol

You are here: Board index Community International Lounge [Beta] Australialololol

Moderator: graveLynE

lololol

Postby Crystalizer on Mon May 02, 2011 3:39 pm

I wonder why this section of the forum is empty 8-D
Yes, this is complete sarcasm.

But for the sake of argument, I know there isn't a lot of the Oceanic players on the Oceanic forums ... and I've seen a number of you guys trading on these forums ... so why not stay a bit longer and discuss stuff?
2 wrongs don't make a right but 3 lefts do.

In honour of my winning wall paper :D
Crystalizer
Gold Member
Gold Member

IGN: Crystalizer
Character level: 99
Server: Australia
Player Shop: viewtopic.php?f=81&t=14413
Clan: Winter

Advertisement
:-)

Re: lololol

Postby chronic on Mon May 02, 2011 6:01 pm

how come you're never on anymore?
Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
chronic
Blue Knight
Blue Knight
Gold Member

IGN: N/A
Class: Swordsman
Character level: 1
Player Shop: http://www.rakion.biz/viewtopic.php?f=81&t=14661
A/S/L: 19/M/Australia

Postby Crystalizer on Mon May 02, 2011 8:49 pm

On Rakion? Or the forums? lol

I'm not on the forums as much as before because I don't have anything worth discussing or anything that I want to buy or sell.

I'm not on Rakion as much as before because I'm not a student with ridiculously large amounts of free time anymore. Technically, I finished my studies back in November last year, I got a full time job before I finished my studies and started working in February earlier this year. The only time I have now are weeknights and weekends. Weeknights, I get home, shower, eat and then I really cbf doing anything but watch TV, my brain just doesn't have the capacity to think about anything other than pressing buttons on the TV remote control (yes I am lazy!). On weekends, I do a bit of staging in the early morning when no-one else is online. I get bored and start playing SC2 or Rappelz or if I can be stuffed thinking, I'll work on my programming projects (stats calc, rakion championship ladder, my own game, etc). Usually, I'll be back to Rakion in the late afternoon for a game or 2 but thats the limit, after those 2 games everyone that was online goes offline, they rage quit because they can't beat me >.> ... or they go to their 1-10 games. No games = I get bored = I go play/do something else. I'd host my own games but they see me, they leave, besides, I'm a crappy host, for some reason the golems always bug and it turns into a TvT game ~_~

Crystalizer
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby chronic on Mon May 02, 2011 9:27 pm

I'm always online in the early morning! there's usually a nice pvp game late night
Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
chronic
Blue Knight
Blue Knight
Gold Member

Postby Crystalizer on Mon May 02, 2011 9:37 pm

Oo! I dont know who you are but if you play on the Australian (Oceanic) server, your forum profile is incorrect. It says Canada / USA xP

Crystalizer
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby chronic on Mon May 02, 2011 10:00 pm

fixed. :D
chronic
Blue Knight
Blue Knight
Gold Member

Postby Crystalizer on Wed May 04, 2011 7:03 pm

so ... how active are you? ... active enough to tell me how many people have 99 MKs? lol
new poke event, apparently 1 in 30 chance to get a 99 MK lol ... I think I might go on a poke spam this weekend =]

I'm unbeatable enough as it is but 99 kings will just be overkill xD

I'll probably buy another set of kings and keep them low lvld just for those games where people bitch at me ... also, when I make my change to ninja, my CP reservoir will be cut in half ...

Crystalizer
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby chronic on Wed May 04, 2011 7:50 pm

I'd estimate that there are roughly 5 players in aus with 99 mk's so far from the poke event, but wouldn't be surprised if there was more. Personally I won a level 90 MK on my 7th try (or there abouts).
chronic
Blue Knight
Blue Knight
Gold Member

Postby Crystalizer on Wed May 04, 2011 10:29 pm

only 5 eh? ... hmm ...

did you know I was in that group of 25 people who were the first to get MKs, OMKs, SKs, OSKs, NHKs, ONHKs, NMKs and ONMKs ? ... I practically didn't stage with them at all and they're lvl 41 ... its higher than some people who staged hardcore with their kings lol ... mind you, winning = more exp = more cxp, and in some cases, its faster than staging xP ... especially considering the lvl 10 requirement for kings lol

and you had whatshisface with his 90+ MKs on his bought account ... I still won more than half the time, so funny lol
just proves my point, doesn't matter what you have if you don't know what you're doing, you're going to suck - having basic knowledge is not enough ... those people who continue to believe stats > skills are fooling themselves ...

I think I should arrange a good game with the whores of our server and assess if poking my kings to 99 is necessary or not ... they already deal enough damage at lvl 41 and they don't cost a fortune in terms of CP so its a nice balance ... tbh, I think lvl 34~38 was the best balance (I was still able to summon 2 with just 1 CP pot), now I can only summon 1 on 1 CP pot, need another 1.2k CP before I can summon another one ~_~
gotta love having 36420 max CP lol

Crystalizer
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby chronic on Thu May 05, 2011 12:08 am

I'd say more then 5 in by the next few days. IMO 2 9x mk's and a bomb nak are a pretty good set at the moment. two cp pots and you can summon the mk and bomb nak.
chronic
Blue Knight
Blue Knight
Gold Member

Next

Return to Australia