WARNING: do not give false feedback Latest Rakion trades Trade Tools Gold Members

Announce me!

rakion.biz is now accpepting GOLD MEMBER
rakion.biz Need Two New Moderator

Gift me!

Win free stuff! Check out the events hosted by Rakion.biz members!
Are you a Gold Member? Enter the free monthly Cash draw!
-->

Donated?

Be sure to let KYLEE know by sending him a private message!

Help us help you!

All your donations help to pay for our server bill and any additional costs to provide you with the best features.

We are PayPal Verified!

What it Means to be Verified To become Verified, a PayPal member in Canada must provide us with proof that he or she has opened an account at a bank or other financial institution. Because these institutions are required by law to screen account holders, PayPal's verification process increases security when you pay parties you do not know. Please note that PayPal's verification system does not constitute an endorsement of a member, nor a guarantee of a member's business practices. You should always consider other indicators when evaluating members, including length of PayPal membership and reputation scores (on eBay or other auction sites, if applicable). -->

Rakion.biz Spotlight

We're on Facebook

Facebook page

AND TWITTER

View tweets

Friends

Bunge Holes
Rakion League
Shonorukyo

[Potential Scammer] Hamtaro<3

You are here: Board index Marketplace Buyer BewareHamtaro<3 If you have any problems with any users, please let it be known to all. Buyer Beware forum reopens.

Re: Hamtaro<3

Postby BIX on Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:27 am

Is he magichits?
All the best,
BIX

Refinery Shop:: viewtopic.php?f=74&t=18225
CELL Shop:: viewtopic.php?f=35&t=19102
Player Shop :: viewtopic.php?f=81&t=3794
Paypal email :: edwardmalmonjulian@yahoo.com.ph
BIX
Site Admin
Site Admin
Gold Member
HONEST

IGN: [LEE]Pipes
Class: Swordsman
Character level: 99
Referral: miks_05
Server: Philippines
Player Shop: http://www.rakion.biz/viewtopic.php?f=81&t=3794
Clan: DeadlyELITE

Advertisement
:-)

Postby iamback4u on Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:22 pm

You're completely mistaken QuocT, it's better if u go on www.rakion.com and search for my name Fear me to see what character's i have, i never had a character of such name Hamtaro<3 or so on... Youre definitely mistaken. Kindly please take a look at it again.
Because i never msgd u in game, nor i ever traded or dealt with you ever. Neither i ever used paypal to buy or sell stuff in game.
:::::::::Serial Killer:::::::::

Paypal Email: silent_lover4u@live.com
iamback4u
HONEST
HONEST
trdmiller Bulk Cash Reseller

IGN: (F)ear_(M)e
Character level: 70
Referral: Google
Server: Canada / USA
A/S/L: 23/M/Canada

Postby freakrakion on Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:18 pm

iamback4u wrote:You're completely mistaken QuocT, it's better if u go on http://www.rakion.com and search for my name Fear me to see what character's i have.

There is no search function that allows you to do that.

For QuocT, unless you are 100% sure and have some screenshot as evidence, i think its unfair to judge him being scammer and Hamtaro<3.
Player Shop: Image

Bulk Cash: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=342400

My PayPal: seekaihui@hotmail.com

Topic ID: 27691

“I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally. ”

― W.C. Fields
freakrakion
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator
HONEST

IGN: []Kai_
Character level: 1
Server: Malaysia
Player Shop: http://www.rakion.biz/viewtopic.php?f=81&t=27691
A/S/L: 19/M/SG
Clan: Chance

Postby iamback4u on Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:33 pm

Well in this case imma post a Screenshot of my characters right here Image

iamback4u
HONEST
HONEST

Postby QuocT on Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:34 pm

iamback4u wrote:You're completely mistaken QuocT, it's better if u go on http://www.rakion.com and search for my name Fear me to see what character's i have, i never had a character of such name Hamtaro<3 or so on... Youre definitely mistaken. Kindly please take a look at it again.
Because i never msgd u in game, nor i ever traded or dealt with you ever. Neither i ever used paypal to buy or sell stuff in game.

You know there is no function, why you ask for it.
Even thought you can prove that Fear and hamtaro are 2 different account, it doesn't prove you're not hamtaro.
I said they were 2 different account but used by the same people. Hamtaro use at least 2 .biz and 2 rakion accounts, it can be more.
I have about 7 accounts, you wouldn't know if you told to me in-game. I didnt say you asked me in-game for items.

@freak
I dont have any evidence.

Hamtaro always lie. After payment reversed, I Pmed him 2 times:
- 1st time. He said he didn't reversed payment and someone did that.
- 2nd time. I Pmed in-game and said his rakion account would get banned. He said someone logged into his account and scammed me, not him and he didn't know where those items from. It mean some kind scammer helped him to get those items.
Can you believe this guy?

Its about 2 -3 months ago. All evidence were deleted. imback4u usually visit rakion.biz, why up to now he has asked about it.
I looked at it carefully before added this IGN. I have no reason to hate imback4u and i didn't know fear was him until he commented in this topic. I have reason to believe fear and hamtaro are 1 person.

Hamtaro and fear are in my blacklist, you can trust me or not, it depend on you. I wont remove any IGN.
QuocT
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator
Gold Member

IGN: 5k
Server: Vietnam
Player Shop: viewtopic.php?f=81&t=16349
A/S/L: 22/Male/HCM

Postby iamback4u on Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:14 pm

Wow this is amazingly bullshit :) FUCK This sht now people who have fuckin authority are doing whatever the fuck they want putting whoever's name they want and we can't do shit. This dude has no evidence about anything and just saying my name, i don't personally know you dude i never dealt with you or anyone u naming. Reason why i come up now because i was making a trade in game with a player and he said i am on BUYER BEWARES list on biz, where i knew i am clean in my records whatever trades i made on biz. If there's anyone who have higher authority kindly take some action this is ridiculous.

iamback4u
HONEST
HONEST

Postby freakrakion on Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:17 am

iamback4u wrote:Wow this is amazingly bullshit :) FUCK This sht now people who have fuckin authority are doing whatever the fuck they want putting whoever's name they want and we can't do shit. This dude has no evidence about anything and just saying my name, i don't personally know you dude i never dealt with you or anyone u naming. Reason why i come up now because i was making a trade in game with a player and he said i am on BUYER BEWARES list on biz, where i knew i am clean in my records whatever trades i made on biz. If there's anyone who have higher authority kindly take some action this is ridiculous.

You are making a in game trade. You can always take a screenshot of your trade via F9 just in case. Softnyx will return you the items if you get scammed. So its safe to send first.

"where i knew i am clean in my records whatever trades i made on biz" does that mean u scam people in game? hehehehe kidding....
Player Shop: Image

Bulk Cash: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=342400

My PayPal: seekaihui@hotmail.com

Topic ID: 27691

“I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally. ”

― W.C. Fields
freakrakion
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator
HONEST

IGN: []Kai_
Character level: 1
Server: Malaysia
Player Shop: http://www.rakion.biz/viewtopic.php?f=81&t=27691
A/S/L: 19/M/SG
Clan: Chance

Postby iamback4u on Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:07 pm

@ freak i know that & i always trade that way, but my concern is why my name is up there when i haven't done anything wrong ? Haven't scammed anyone, u can see whatever few feedbacks i have its from good known players

iamback4u
HONEST
HONEST

Postby iamback4u on Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:53 am

Shame on all you fuckin admin's out there who just sit back ther ass and watch this happening not taking any fuckin action.

This is completely fuckin ridiculous whoever is moderator of this website if you're reading this then i must say SHAME on you for being a human ^^
m also sure after this post or thread i might get kicked out or shit but who gives a fuck, nobody would wanna stay at such place where there is no justice.

Peace out pussies !!

iamback4u
HONEST
HONEST

Postby KYLEE on Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:11 am

@qouct requesting to remove iamback4u ign which is (F)ear_(M)e and his other ign.
i contact the game gm and asked this matter by checking their ips in game
hamtarov2 and hamtarotime account deleted in rakion
Consect, DeadlyGiant, MagicHits is under 1 ip
Lagurator use diff ip too
but NerdSlayer, HamtaroV2, HamtaroTime, MagicHits , Lagurator , DeadlyGiant , Consect are from same country israel. iambackfor is from uae i think.
even they use ip changer their original ip will show in game log or their hwid is show.
i also check iamback4u ip here in rakbiz, maybe u can double check it. if u don't want to remove him in ur blacklist its fine but maybe u can make another thread or just put him in ur black list.
KYLEE
Site Admin
Site Admin

IGN: N/A
Class: Mage
Referral: NO ONE
Server: Europe
Clan: NO CLAN

PreviousNext

Return to Buyer Beware