WARNING: do not give false feedback Latest Rakion trades Trade Tools Gold Members

Announce me!

rakion.biz is now accpepting GOLD MEMBER
rakion.biz Need Two New Moderator

Gift me!

Win free stuff! Check out the events hosted by Rakion.biz members!
Are you a Gold Member? Enter the free monthly Cash draw!
-->

Donated?

Be sure to let KYLEE know by sending him a private message!

Help us help you!

All your donations help to pay for our server bill and any additional costs to provide you with the best features.

We are PayPal Verified!

What it Means to be Verified To become Verified, a PayPal member in Canada must provide us with proof that he or she has opened an account at a bank or other financial institution. Because these institutions are required by law to screen account holders, PayPal's verification process increases security when you pay parties you do not know. Please note that PayPal's verification system does not constitute an endorsement of a member, nor a guarantee of a member's business practices. You should always consider other indicators when evaluating members, including length of PayPal membership and reputation scores (on eBay or other auction sites, if applicable). -->

Rakion.biz Spotlight

We're on Facebook

Facebook page

AND TWITTER

View tweets

Friends

Bunge Holes
Rakion League
Shonorukyo

How to stay safe on Rakion

You are here: Board index Marketplace Trading Post BlacksmithHow to stay safe on Rakion Click to view sub-forums.

How to stay safe on Rakion

Postby Jowy on Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:19 pm

Please, read this and tell all your friends.

- DO NOT EVER SHARE YOUR ACCOUNT - Never, ever, ever do it. If you think about it? Don't. If you think someone is trustworthy? They aren't. Don't share it with your cousin, don't share it with your friend, don't share it with your clanmate, don't share it with your e-gf (don't have an e-gf), don't share it with a 'GM' just don't ever f***ing say it to anyone, ever. It really doesn't matter who. DON'T!
There is a good chance Softnyx won't help you if you're hacked, and you never know who you are talking to, or whether or not they are trustworthy. Plus, all the little kids who play this game rage over the slightest thing, and your friends will become enemies, or screw you over when it comes down to it. I've dealt with this dozens, and dozens of times. I'm sick of it.
DON'T!

- DO NOT HACK - Some get away with it, some don't. You could ruin your account, and you're definitely ruining the game. Just don't hack.

- DO NOT FLAME OTHERS- E-nerds will go to great lengths to make sure you pay for the 217 pixels of insults you threw at them. You hurt their meaning of life, they'll report you for hacking, scamming, cursing, anything just to get you banned so they can share some 'lols' and '*high fives*' with their 'friends' and 'e-gf'.

- DO NOT PLAY WITH HACKERS - Many people have been banned for getting staged by hackers(yes even when the hacker was using their own account). Your own fault, don't play with hackers.

- DO NOT TRADE OUTSIDE OF .BIZ - It's tough enough to stay safe on .biz, you can pretty much know for sure that no one in game is safe. If they sound nice and seem trustworthy, all the more likely you're getting scammed. A scammer isn't exactly gonna be like 'Hey, I want your item, but uhh... yea I kind of want to scam you, please send me pl0x?'

- DO NOT TRADE WITHOUT RESEARCHING - People try to scam on .biz as well, if you want to trade with someone who has low feedback, demand they send first. Furthermore, make sure they send as a gift via Paypal. Check their recent history, if they are making many Paypal transactions over the past few days and are relatively new, they may be a scammer, report it to an admin. Lastly, if you're unsure and someone seems shady, report it to an admin so they can investigate it further. I've had several people reports users to me who turned out to be scammers and we were able to stop them before much was done. If nothing else, I can run an IP check for you before you trade.

-DO NOT SHARE YOUR ACCOUNT - Wait did I say this? Well I'm saying it again. DO NOT SHARE YOUR ACCOUNT. If you're sharing right now, go change your info, tell them you're sorry but you had to do it. I would really like to add about a dozen curse words to emphasize this point but I won't. Treat your account information like it was the time your uncle molested you. Hide it, conceal it, keep it a secret locked away deep inside of you and never tell a single person.

-DO NOT LET OTHERS CHARGE CASH FOR YOU - Reversal, perma-banned, gg.

-DO NOT DOWNLOAD ANYTHING FROM ANYONE ELSE - I'm sorry but MyInventoryScreenshot.exe is not a legit file.

If you follow these steps you might just stay safe in this cesspool of immorality full of degenerate 15 year olds who are mad at the world because their peckers are small, they can't get girlfriends, and they have no friends at their high school(Don't forget, high school is the pinnacle of critical importance in a person's life. There really is nothing nearly as important that happens after. Careers, marriage, home ownership, and kids are all just fluff for the end of your life that starts at graduation. So you really can't blame these kids for being mad, if high school doesn't go well, their ENTIRE life is over, no reset button.) Oh yea and btw, don't share your account.

That being said, you can make plenty of decent Rakion friends who will stand by you and play with you maybe even for years. I paint a terrible picture, but when it comes to Rakion, be prepared for the worst, and your experience will be much better. Follow these tips, and you will have fun :)
Get a Dynamic Signature!

http://www.bungeholes.com
Resource website for Rakion players:
Enchanting information, cell information, stat calculator, armor effects, and lots more!
Jowy
Silver Medal
Silver Medal
Gold Member
Trusted Member

IGN: ShortJowy
Class: Mage
Character level: 99
Server: Canada / USA
Player Shop: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=910
A/S/L: 23/M/USA
Clan: ♠BH♠

Advertisement
:-)

Re: How to stay safe on Rakion

Postby Skull on Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:10 pm

Thanks Jowy, hope people will learn from this!
Lucky Poke'r
Notice:
I deleted my mage 'SkuII', do not send items to this character.
I dont have SB, I dont have PU stats, I dont have 3 db's.
Skull
Red Dragon
Red Dragon

IGN: Miina
Class: Ninja
Character level: 5
Server: Europe
Player Shop: viewtopic.php?f=81&t=12092
Wish List: http://gratiswalliecard.nl/kliklinks-id-4862.html

Postby NickNack on Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:12 pm

Perhaps exclude RakionHQ from the 'dont trade anywhere but on biz'? Fine trading place there as well. Smaller, but still.
But good list tho.
NickNack
Gold Member
Gold Member

IGN: Hoxy
Class: Archer
Character level: 81
Referral: oHay
Server: Europe
Player Shop: http://www.rakion.biz/viewtopic.php?f=81&t=9838

Postby turtwig on Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:59 pm

loll definitely noted.
We are Beastly.
turtwig
Double Stars
Double Stars

IGN: MuffinMilk
Class: Mage
Character level: 51
Clan: Beastly
Wish List: rakion.biz/viewtopic.php?f=102&t=10574

Postby Dwright_Lee on Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:09 pm

I think you should write this on rakion FreeBoard. I believed it TO BE THE MOST EFFECTIVE to most players of rakion.
It's A GAME. Look up a dictionary for it and stop QQing.
Dwright_Lee
Double Metal Axe
Double Metal Axe

IGN: [L]eeWillis
Class: Swordsman
Character level: 95
Referral: Saiku
Player Shop: http://www.rakion.biz/viewtopic.php?f=81&t=12856
A/S/L: Male
Clan: Loaded
Black List: Anzelotte1

Postby Kai-Inferno on Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:20 pm

DO NOT FLAME OTHERS- E-nerds will go to great lengths to make sure you pay for the 217 pixels of insults you threw at them. You hurt their meaning of life, they'll report you for hacking, scamming, cursing, anything just to get you banned so they can share some 'lols' and '*high fives*' with their 'friends' and 'e-gf'.

HAHA YEAH. I so agree with this. That's how i got banned rofl.
Anti-Scam Extremist
Kai-Inferno
Silver Trophy
Silver Trophy
Gold Member
Trusted Member

IGN: MeltingLaw
Character level: 84
Referral: PlayNyoMom(Indirect)
Server: Singapore

Postby Chengx on Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:39 pm

I hope the acc sharing thing doesn't apply to me. D:
Personal Trust List
Jowy
Maxy

Faggot List
Arka

Feeder List
Arka (0-8 Stackin em boots)
Jenny 0-20 (Fail more?)
Rahjee(Lee Sin 1-8 Osry)
Ryan (Shaco 0-12)
Chengx
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

IGN: ㄴChengㄱ
Character level: 1
Referral: Myself
A/S/L: 100/SM/UrMomsVagigi
Clan: GGFeeders

Postby Jessie on Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:23 pm

I hope being too sexy doesn't apply to me...LMAO

+ The 1st/most important tip, I doez all teh time and nothing ever goes wrong o.o
So you can't say no one is trustworthy :o
Jessie
Gold Member
Gold Member

IGN: Laddah
Character level: 0
Player Shop: http://www.rakion.biz/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=18310

Postby LovelyDinner on Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:39 am

If you think someone is trustworthy? They aren't. Don't share it with your cousin

Does this apply to u, jowy?? :) ur not trustworthy??

and btw, i share accs with my couzzz and nothing happens. instead he treats it like his own and helps me get stuff :)
I'm Just Too Sexy For You :>
LovelyDinner
Gold Member
Gold Member

IGN: []비스트
Character level: 65
Server: Singapore
A/S/L: 15/M/Singapore

Postby Modi on Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:53 am

So don't share ur account with maxy she might scam u :P